By the end of training, trainees will among other skills, be able to:
- Administer the processes involved in making decisions about buying goods, services or works from external sources through tendering.
- Control inventory and administer logistics and expediting operations
- Administer contracts and uphold stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrate ethical and social responsibility in warehousing and distribution operations and in procurement operations
- Use a computerized system to manage stock.
In addition to the MINEFOP certificate, trainees are prepared to take CIPS
Certificate and Advanced certificate exams without further learning.