- The networking Academy is Cisco’s official channel of training for people wishing to certify, but who do not have experience working on Cisco equipment.
- Academy training follows strict Cisco training regulations, which include hands on practical work with up-to-date modern Cisco Equipment.
- Academy trainers have been trained, tested and certified as Cisco Academy instructors by Cisco.
- Employers generally prefer products of Networking Academy because they have been earned under regulated Cisco norms.
- Trainees of Cisco Networking Academy have many advantages.
Examples include the following:
- In addition to your certificates you obtain congratulation letters from John T. Chambers, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Cisco, for high passes. If you still wish to obtain the industry certificate, you can get 58%
Discount on exam fees.
- Free e-study material from the Cisco website using your student ID, including free downloadable network simulators and training games.
So you can even continue to study at home or in your office.
- Academy training gives trainees the competence to pass other certification exams without additional training cost and time. Eg Comp TIA A+ for trainees of Cisco IT Essentials and Network + (N+) for trainees of CCNA.
- P for D Cisco Networking Academy provides flexible training schedules (Day and Evening sessions), including Distance learning.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate Administrator)
This training qualifies you as a computer network administrator.
Entry Requirement: Cisco IT Essentials or similar knowledge.
Duration of Training : Normal track = 6 months. Fast Track = 3 months..
Training Sessions (normal Track) : (1) June – December. (2) October – April (3) February – August.
Fast Track training is organized as the need arise